Wondering the impact of #COVID19 on immigrants and our immigration process?
Join us for a free webinar, “Legal Update: COVID-19 Impact on Immigration,” for the information you need to know about legal immigration consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and government response.
Here is What You’ll Learn
- Immigrant eligibility for unemployment, healthcare, and other benefits. Find out the government benefits available to non-citizen workers and resources to apply.
- Government office closures impact on visa applications. Find out the status of government office closures and the impact on application processing times and interview appointments
- Managing a mobile workforce under COVID-19 restrictions. Find out employer obligations and compliance requirements for H-1B and other work visa employees working from home
- Economic support to relieve financial hardship from COVID-19. Find out the availability of CARES Act benefits for non-citizens and immigrant-owned businesses
- Maintaining legal immigration status. Find out requirements for maintaining legal status for temporary visa holders, including H-1B, F-1 students, visitors, and others.
- Q & A session. Opporuntity for each attendee to ask one general question. For specific advice for your situation, you are invited to conveniently schedule a telephone or video consultation here
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Time: 11:15 a.m. CT/12:15 p.m.ET/10:15 a.m. MT/9:15 a.m. PT
Length: 1 hour
Can’t attend on the 8th? Register anyway and get the recording and slides delivered to your inbox.
As always, feel free to share this information with the people in your network.